I think all will agree that you captured the colors wonderfully! It was a very close challenge this month! Gerry you will be receiving a 4oz Mayco Classic Crackles Transparent (cc101) and China Sea(cc108) Glaze, a Loew Cornell acrylic handle brush set and a $10 gift certificate to your favorite online pottery supply store. I'll contact you soon for all the details. If you have a moment, please share your thoughts while creating this wonderful piece.
Inspiration in Clay Challenge!
- -Each month we will offer a new inspirational picture.
- -Create a design in a way that you interpret.
- -Pottery clay must be used and it's your choice if you'd like to incorporate it into a finished piece of jewelry.
- -Designs must be your own creation
- -Email a picture of it with your contact information, with the details and your thoughts about creating your design. Put a little info about you too…web/blog info, years working w/clay,etc.
- -A collage will be created including everyone's submitted pictures and posted on the blog for you all to vote on. We will post the winning piece/designer and details after the votes are in! It's simple! Just need a digital camera and a crafty mind!
- -A winner will be chosen each month after the challenge deadline and will receive a wonderful prize!
- -Please have your pictures submitted by December 15th.
- -Email to : firstname.lastname@example.org with " Nature Challenge" on the subject line
- -All pictures submitted could possibly be reposted on the BOC related sites.
- Please vote for your favorite. Don't worry! We'll send you a reminder when we post the entries!
Here is the November/December Challenge picture:
Snowman With A Summer Coat
by Freiberg painter & graphic artist Holger Koch,Germany
The winner for this event will receive A $10 Gift Certificate from Bisque Bead Supply and a $10 gift certificate from an online pottery supply store of your choice.
We welcome you to donate your pieces to the BOC Etsy Site which is helping to raise funds for fun programs like this . If anyone is interested in donating a prize, please send a note to the email below.
I would also love to receive pictures of inspiration to use for the upcoming challenges. Please email pictures to email@example.com with "Inspiration Pics" on the subject line. We may just use it!
I see this challenge opening up our minds to think in different directions. I'm excited to see what new pathways each of your designs & way of thinking will send me! I'm excited to get into this project...
Hope you all will join me~
Melinda Orr Designs