Last night I browsed a few of these FAQ lists and some of the hints were invaluable. For example, I have an upcoming show and one of the items I would like to take with me is featured in my Etsy shop. I had decided not to take it. However, reading through some of these FAQ's revealed that I could temporarily remove it from my store by clicking the "edit" button from within my area. I will not have to pay to relist and I will not have to go through the trouble of adding the description and re-uploading a photo. I am now taking that item to my show.
- Read the Frequently Asked Questions page.
- There's a General one: www.etsy.com/faq.php
- A Selling one: www.etsy.com/faq_selling.php
- And a Buying one: www.etsy.com/faq_buying.php
- Also extremely helpful is this link: www.etsywiki.com/index.php?title=Main_Page
- And it's well worth spending the time to read through the articles on this page, too: SUCCESSFUL_SELLING_ON_ETSY
There are many ways to gain exposure through Etsy.
- Add it in your Email Signature and Business Cards
- Heart other stores (and if you are hearted, heart them back)
- Add it to your Blog Sites and your Web Sites
- Get a Treasury
- Join a Specialty Group